Pure iHEMP Association, LLC
Industrial Hemp Industry Co-op Organization
Features & Benefits
- mother plants
- custom planting
- custom harvesting
- drying services
- irrigation services
- full spectrum testing
- educational material
- media library
- IT services (powered by AltaVista IT)
- marketing services
- advertising services
- packaging services
- and more
- Grow unlimited number of Industrial Hemp plants in Michigan. (Value $1,250)
- 4 Signs for marking the Member’s growing field as a GROWER with the Association.
- Handling & Processing abilities throughout the U.S. ($1,350 value in Michigan) for only an additional $295.
- $10,000 gross sales guarantee or 100% of membership cost refunded.
- eCommerce Marketplace Dashboard for its own exclusive store
- products and services including Inventory Management.
- Licensed Handling abilities throughout the U.S. ($1,350 value in Michigan).
- 4 Signs for marketing the Member’s Business as a VENDOR with the Association.
- Nationwide Marketing services.
- Retail Sales of Members’ hemp and products.
- Associate member (Value $75)
- Grower member with Handling and Processing License (Value $2,600)
- Vendor member (Value $595)
Memberships conditions: (a) Grow Year 2021 runs from December 1st, 2020 to November 30th, 2021 (b) Annual renewal required by advanced payment within 30 days prior to expiration; failure to do so will result in $1.00 buyout of ownership interest. (c) All memberships dues maybe automatically deducted from distributable profit sharing. (d) Voting rights by proxy. For all conditions see association’s agreement.